Tuesday, January 1, 2008

New format for 08

a Biblical thought...
"Staying with it—that's what God requires. Stay with it to the end. You won't be sorry, and you'll be saved. (Matthew 24:13)

a Book thought... from THEY LIKE JESUS BUT NOT THE CHURCH by Dan Kimball
They told me they guess that three-fourths of graduating high-school seniors leave their church as soon as they are free from their parents' making them go. (p17)
a Dave thought...
Happy New Year to you all!


AS we begin 08 I thought it was a chance to adjust my blog slightly so as you can see the Jesus thought is now the biblical thought just to reflect my wish to read the NT in 08 rather than just the gospels and the second change is a book thought instead of Godly & Leading thoughts so the topic will vary depending on the book I am reading at the time.

It is interesting how we all take the beginning of the year to make changes and adjustments in our lives. Lets make sure the things we are endeavouring to do in 08 are in line with God's kingdom and worth the time and effort they are going to take to achieve. For those that are yet to put in place some goals or hopes I encourage you to try BODY, MIND & SOUL. I blogged about this a few months ago but it has certainly helped me exercise, read & pray everyday in 07, and although some days were easier than others I am lot healthier in these three areas than I was 12 months ago.

Just a thought.

No comments: