Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Dad

a Biblical thought...
In the morning, O LORD, you hear my voice; in the morning I lay my requests before you and wait in expectation. (Psalm 5:3)

a Book thought...
Florence Booth believed that God could work miracles but she also believed that "every woman had the duty of being a worker together with God in her own liberation".
a Dave thought...
On Sunday I made the trek down to Lorne to watch my 69 year-old father complete his fourth marathon. http://www.greatoceanroadmarathon.com.au/ My dad is an inspiration to me in so many ways as an officer of 37 years, a humble Christian leader, a great father, but also an amazing athlete! For him to finish this very hilly and challenging course in 4 hour and 5 minutes was a sensational effort. I am so fortunate to have such a father to look up to and hope I can be a similar role model for my two boys as they grow up and reach for their dreams in life.

Just a thought.

No comments: