Thursday, July 30, 2009

ACC Podcasts

a Biblical thought...
Then the word of the LORD came to Jeremiah: "I am the LORD, the God of all mankind. Is anything too hard for me? (Jeremiah 32:27)

a Book thought...
If I place myself in the hands of God, for him to do just as he likes with me, who can tell where he may send me, or what he may want me to do? (p51)
a Dave thought...
Over the years I have been at the receiving end of some excellent teaching at many different Christian events. It was this that inspired me to be a part of setting up the Aggressive Christianity Conference which ran for eight years from Box Hill. Our aim at this event was to have the very best of Salvo teaching and preaching from around the globe come and inspire Salvos in Melbourne. It has been an amazing journey and although ACC has run its course at Box Hill you can now access most of these sessions online at
http://feeds.feedburner.com/TSAAusEvents or for itunes link:pcast://feeds.feedburner.com/TSAAusEvents
I pray that as Salvos download and listen to these sessions that they will be inspired to commit and engage in front line mission. God has impacted many lives through ACC and I'm sure He will continue to online.

Just a thought.

No comments: