Saturday, September 26, 2009

Berryless

a Biblical thought...
At daybreak Jesus went out to a solitary place. The people were looking for him and when they came to where he was, they tried to keep him from leaving them. (Luke 4:42)

a Book thought...
To be spiritual is to be in rhythm, and that means being devoted to living by the 6:1 rhythm God established at the time of creation. (p213)

Blackberry Addiction - Celebrity bloopers here
a Dave thought...
Yesterday, due to Kylie being up in the NT for a Kids camp, I got to spend a whole day with my seven year-old son Noah. As he is currently on school holidays I discussed what he'd like to do for the day. He was keen to head to the city and watch the Grand Final Parade, but with one proviso - "Can you leave your Blackberry in the car?". Well it must be the first day for a couple of years I went phoneless for six hours. Believe it or not the world continued to run without me and we had a fabulous day together. It continues to disturb me just how much I rely on the gadget world. Sadly it took my own son to remind me how I need to learn to live occasionally without being contactable 24/7.

Just a thought.

No comments: