Friday, January 8, 2010

Goodbye Blackberry

a Biblical thought...
Take your son, your only son - yes, Isaac, whom you love so much - and go to the land of Moriah. Sacrifice him there as a burnt offering on one of the mountains, which I will point out to you. (Genesis 22:2)

a Book thought...
Circumstances provide God with an opportunity to speak powerfully to us. (p157)
a Dave thought...
Today I hand my Blackberry back to THQ. Many people warned me before I got this amazing device that I would become addicted to it. Well after a couple of years I think they are proven correct. Even though I have come to love it and can't imagine living without it I think it will be good for me to break the addiction! As handy as it is to access your emails 24/7 I also realise my family are fed up with it and quite often Noah sadly asks me to leave it home when I take him out so he can have my full attention. So today I am now officially an iPhone user and with email no longer on tap life should be simpler. Now all I have to do is figure out how to get my 500 contacts off my inotes onto my new phone!

Just a thought.

1 comment:

Johnny said...

So, are you gonna get an iPhone now?: ;-)