Tuesday, May 6, 2008

The Power

a Biblical thought...
Out of sheer generosity he put us in right standing with himself. A pure gift. He got us out of the mess we're in and restored us to where he always wanted us to be. And he did it by means of Jesus Christ. (Romans 3:24)

a Book thought...
Innovation requires experimentation. Experiments are risky. We can succeed or fail. So, an innovative environment must have an exceptionally high tolerance for mistakes. And so must leaders of innovative organisations. (p183 FBF)
a Dave thought...
Heather Power, or as some may know her "The Queen of Facebook" ventured over from Canada 12 months ago to work alongside us in the 2Love team. Heather is an amazing lady, she is always having fun, has heaps of energy, has hundreds of friends all over the world, along with being a great writer who has been an incredibly loyal and creative member of our team.
Yesterday we received the sad news that Heather must return home. After 12 months of working here in Australia her visa has expired and after many attempts to get an extension, she has been informed that on May 24 her time in the land downunder for now has come to an end.
I will miss Heather, and will never forget that she has introduced me to many new things including Facebook, Tim Hortons Coffee, and 'the points system'. So Heather we will miss you, thanks for all you have added to our team, and I'd like to award you 100,000 points!

Just a thought.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree with all of that and more Dave. Heather (Mother Rabbit) to me, has been a great friend to me and my girls (Hannah and Talitha) just love her. We will miss her so, so much and only wish the best for her and know that somehow this is all God's plan for her life. 1,000,000 points to you girl.

Little Bunny

Heather Princess said...

Dave,

Thanks for your kind words. That was a very ENFP type blog ;) I have loved being a part of the 2Love team...and you and Sonia have taught me so much. I will miss you both. The 2Love cubicle will always have a special place in my heart, as will my wonderful team and co-workers in the corps programme dept. I will miss it here like crazy. Keep up the point system when I'm gone!

Sarah Eldridge said...

my ENFP heart is now officially very sad. I'm a sad little bunny :( One million points taken off australia as a nation today, for not realizing the beauty we have!!