Saturday, September 13, 2008

Decision Making

a Biblical thought...
When he ripped off the fifth seal, I saw the souls of those killed because they had held firm in their witness to the Word of God. (Rev 6:9)

a Book thought...
Being a Christian is not cutting yourself off from real life; it is entering into it more fully.
a Dave thought...
An crucial part of leadership is making decisions, and when those decisions involve people or money there is always a consequence. I am one who believes in giving things a go and although I don't get it right all the time I certainly believe some leaders are better than others when it comes to decision making. I am one who likes to discuss with others, and talk to God about it but then I also like things to move quickly once a decision has been made. It seems that if we wait for everyone to buy-in we would often never move on, but on the other side making decisions without a certain amount of support also is dangerous. Godly wisdom is worth its weight in gold.

Just a thought.

No comments: