Sunday, March 2, 2008

Chick Yuill

a Biblical thought...
But Jesus defended himself. "My Father is working straight through, even on the Sabbath. So am I." (John 5:17)

a Book thought...
Holiness is the privilege of all believers – no matter how young or how experienced. (p93 Munn)
a Dave thought...
Last night I went to “a night with Chick & Margaret Yuill” at the Box Hill corps. These are two very talented people which was demonstrated as they told stories, recited scriptures, sang songs and answered questions. Chick is someone who I have greatly admired for years and when I heard of his resignation from officership over 18 months ago I was both surprised and saddened. It was great to benefit from their ministry once again last night and regardless of their recent decisions and journey, I’m glad God continues to use them in our movement today.

Just a thought.

1 comment:

Johnny said...

Glad to read you enjoyed your time with Chick & Margaret.

Peace & blessings

J