Thursday, January 1, 2009

Old & New

a Biblical thought...
Seth also had a son, and he named him Enosh. At that time men began to call on the name of the LORD. (Genesis 4:26)

a Book thought...
Having a difference of opinion with your senior pastor is not crossing the line; telling others in the congregation about the disagreement is. (p55)
a Dave thought...
There is something about the New Year that I always love. I think it is the fact that is the start of something new. My wife enjoys normality and would be quite content not to have any change in her life from year to year, on the other hand I really enjoy change and new beginnings. So as we enter 2009 I look forward to the small changes in the year ahead. Kylie starts a new appointment, Noah will be in a new class at school & Josiah will hopefully walk. So I pray 2009 will be a great year and that you will enjoy the new as well as still appreciating the old.

Just a thought.

No comments: